Friday, June 18, 2010

Goodbye HORSE

I went to Vegas with the intention of avoiding no limit cash games, because I thought I would be in the land of mixed games. Well, I was, but my bankroll is not up to snuff to play what I exactly want. So the Venetian has low/mid limit HORSE games which is great, but they are the only ones in town spreading this game, so the wait list is ridiculously long. This time I played Omaha 8 or better for about two hours before I was called on, and by that time I was ready to go to bed. I was down and continued to play because how many chances do I get to play in a live HORSE game? Not a good idea. This evening would be my only losing session of the trip. Well not true, I did lose a buy-in after I busted out of the Stud 8 tournament, but I'll get to that in a bit.

No comments: